Translate

July 24, 2023


yay me!! I got some play time in at Creative Misfits! I have finished a couple of challenges over there. This is what I came up with.



  

Make a 'forum style' set, choose an artist that I don't usually work with. Choose a holiday. Choose a color palette.And name something I almost always do on all my siggies. So -- I chose christmas. The kit is by Deedles n' Doodles. (Midnight Sleigh Ride) - it might have even been a freebie. Not sure.. 
This is my color palette I created for my look. 
 Something that I almost always put in my signature tags is the 'sticker effect' *lol* -- having white around the name...

On Sunday I create this beauty




©Goldwasser Art (Nimrodel tube) :: Kit by TinyTurtleDesigns.

It's a lot of fun to create. I don't really care for the christmas tag I made. But I love the avatar *lol* I redid the forum style one a couple of times. It just wasn't happening for me... But it was fun. 
I usually make for about 4  others + the person posting the challenge.  



CT Design: by me, Scrap Kit: Sweet Summer DBK

FCD | ATG | SGD | RAW | DGD | DDR | PFD
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some luv and glitter! xoxo

I CT For:

MVD

Moon Phase

My Weather

Stores I CT at:

Search This Blog

Followers