Translate

February 29, 2024


So excited about the progress on the forum. I have so much I want to do. Already climbing our way up to our 1st award for 100 votes. woohooo!!!

Not quite there yet, so click to vote for Cute n' Charming.
I have a lot of plans for CU and scrap kits that will be exclusive to Cute n' Charming Forum. 
Some will be completely free. While others will be bought with forum currency (hearts).

My AI generating has been an evolution since last winter. I'm learning more, and able to get much better renderings that when I first started. Actually have been thinking of removing my first generated items *lol*
Maybe I'll just put them up as freebies or something...
Kinda embarrassing. What can ya do... Learn and practice :D





FCD | ATG | SGD | RAW | DGD | DDR | PFD | MM
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some luv and glitter! xoxo

I CT For:

MVD

Moon Phase

My Weather

Stores I CT at:

Search This Blog

Followers