Translate

March 17, 2024
Blog Prompt for Cute n' Charming Forum

aaahhh. sweet Easter and Spring time.
What does all that make me think of?

Family! Running around at both of my grandparents yards, in the fresh born grass. That soft grass that arrives just after winter.

Blooming lilacs, and dandylions. Carefree joy.

It's funny how often we just don't forget those long distant memories. But what did I have for supper yesterday? Hmm.. it's a mystery LOL



I just talked to my sister and my parents yesterday. Going over old memories. And this glossy shiny Easter Bunny that was a centerpiece decoration when we were kids. My mom couldn't place it. -- Actually I realized afterwards she did. She just refers to it as something different lol
My sister wasn't sure what I was referring to. 
So she was determined to figure it out. 

Wahlah! We found that pretty glossy Easter Bunny.

Now what DID I have for dinner last night. 
 
stop by Cute n' Charming Blog Prompts to participate with us :D 
https://cutencharming.forumotion.com/t442-prompt-easter-spring-or-ostara#1309  

 

NimrodelGA sig
Nimordel Tag GA
Tags: by me, Scrap Kit: TTD

FCD | ATG | SGD | RAW | DGD | DDR | PFD | MM
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some luv and glitter! xoxo

I CT For:

MVD

Moon Phase

My Weather

Stores I CT at:

Search This Blog

Followers