Translate

March 20, 2024





Do you ever resist watching a show when its current. Only to come across it years later and 100% love it.
yesss. So me! *lol*  I am so in love with Being Human UK version. My little big sister had said it was SO good. Even better than the american one. But I loved the american one so so much. And I just can't watch  a different version of the same show with different actors. But a number of years have passed now since watching American version. OMGosh!!!

George!!! I thought he was the one character I wouldn't get into. Seemed to geeky. wow!! I have sure changed my tune on this one. He is so cute, so funny, adorable and so sweet!!!!

Always love me a vampire. So yeah Mitchell is totally awesome to me. Aaaand that accent!!! oh my. Is it Scottish? Irish? ...

aaah Annie. Sweet Annie the ghost. I love the qwirky things she says. Really, that all of them say. Because it is the UK version there are different common phrases that they say that we don't say in America. And I love it so so much. 

I watch a lot of Britain documentaries on Kings and Queens...

So I love some of those accents. And the way they still speak. It has a sense of style and elegance to it still to this day. 
A politeness that Americans have lost...

Anyway, I adore Nina too. George's girlfriend. She is perfect for that role. I can't image anyone else doing that part. 

It cracks me up when George screams like a girl.
Oh my gosh!!! That high pitched screech is so funny. 
I'm on season 3 already. I think it just barely started watching it last week. Or the week before. *lol* 

The exact same thing happened to me with The Walking Dead. My sister and her family were deeeeeep into that. She told me for years I need to watch. I was always naaah I'm not into zombies. I love vampires and Frankenstein. *lol* ugh!!!

The horror! I can't believe I said that for so many years!
So I power watched 10 seasons in about a month and a half to be ready for when season 11 started whew! My sister was so impressed and amazed *lol* Yup. When I'm into something. I am ALL in! 

I have had fun the last 5 years watching what i am interested in on t.v. I have watched all those vampire shows and things that were popular when I was working morning night and day as a CNA for 13 years. If I wasn't working. I was catching up on sleep. (my little comas lol) 
Plus when Twilight was popular. Thats THE ONLY vampire movies I wanted to see. I saw all those series that followed as just trying to capitalize in on Twilight's success. 
Aaaand of course now I love Klause from The Originals. So funny the things I think I will not like... 

What shows do you recommend??


SpringUnicornKit sig

Tag: by me
©LadyMishka | VMA
Scrap Kit: TTD 'Spring Unicorn'

FCD | ATG | SGD | RAW | DGD | DDR | PFD
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some luv and glitter! xoxo

I CT For:

MVD

Moon Phase

My Weather

Stores I CT at:

Search This Blog

Followers